Easter is one of the most important religious festivities of the year, and being a major tourist event in Spain heavy traffic is forecasted.
Between the 20th of March, Palm Sunday, and the 27th of March, Easter Day, thousands of road trips are expected in Spain, being the busiest days those of the Easter Triduum: Holy Thursday, Holy Friday and Holy Saturday.
In the last FITUR edition, the specialised media advised to plan the holiday trips in advance.
As always, Monbus makes easy buying through its web site thanks to features such as:
- Paypal payment
Monbus long distance journeys will be boosted to guarantee the passengers mobility between popular places like:
From places as:
- Vigo - Ourense - Benavente - Palencia - Logroño - Zaragoza - Lleida.
- Irún - San Sebastián - Andoain - Pamplona - Tudela - Lleida.
- Coria - Salamanca - Aranda de Duero - Burgo de Osma - Soria - Zaragoza - Lleida.
- From cities as Irún - San Sebastián - Andoain - Pamplona - Tudela - Lleida.
- From places as Badajoz - Mérida - Don Benito - Ciudad Real - Albacete - Murcia - Alicante.
Monbus is always updating its modern fleet, which has buses equipped with the latest gadgets in security, sustainability, accesibility and comfort in order to guarantee the best service to its clients in their regular services, as well as in the occasional transport services and rental services.