1.- About us
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of the Law 24/2002 of the 11th July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act (from now on LSSI), we inform you that the web page www.monbus.es, it is offered information and services about a series of road passenger transport companies (from now on THE COMPANIES), from which you can obtain more information by means of the following link.
2.- Legislation and Jurisdiction
The relationships you establish with MONFOBUS, S.L. or with THE COMPANIES will be subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
To resolve any controversy that can arise as a result of the interpretation or execution of the general conditions of the contract, the parties submit themselves to the Judges and Courts of the city of Lugo (Spain), expressly renouncing to any other jurisdiction that could correspond.
3.- General Conditions of the use of the Web Site
Through the website you can contract the services offered on it by MONFOBUS, S.L. and/or THE COMPANIES, committing yourself to comply at all times the general conditions of use, specified below:
- By using the web page, you agree not to use it for fraudulent purposes, and also not to perform acts that could damage the image, interests or rights of MONFOBUS, S.L., or of THE COMPANIES, of their staff or of others.
- You equally agree not to perform any act that could damage the website, or that could damage its normal functioning.
- By means of this notice you are informed and you accept that the access to the website does not imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with MONFOBUS, S.L. or with THE COMPANIES.
- MONFOBUS, S.L. reserves the right to make the modifications it considers appropriate in the website, without needing prior notice to the users of the website. These changes could affect the contents and services offered both by the abovementioned entity and THE COMPANIES through the website.
- MONFOBUS, S.L. will not be responsible for the information published in the website by a third party. Likewise, it will not be responsible in case of a third party manipulates the information published.
- This website may contain links to other web pages, although the presence of these links, unless expressly indicated otherwise, will merely be for information purposes, which cannot be considered a suggestion, invitation or a recommendation to access to them. MONFOBUS, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw at any time, and without prior notice, these links. MONFOBUS, S.L. won’t be responsible for the content of the linked sites shown on the website.
- The use of the website will be carried out in any case under your responsibility, without, therefore, the possibility of holding MONFOBUS, S.L. responsible for the misuse you do, condition you recognise and accept.
- The use of the website does not imply the cession of any intellectual property right or/and any industrial right on the web portal, its contents and/or distinctive signs of MONFOBUS, S.L. or of THE COMPANIES, which implies that, except in those situations in which it is legally permitted, the reproduction, transformation, delivery, public communication, availability, extraction and/or reutilization of the website, its contents and/or distinctive signs of MONFOBUS, S.L. and/ or of THE COMPANIES are expressly forbidden for users.
- The contracting of the services offered through the web portal will be subject to the Contracting and Transport General Conditions, you must first accept.
- The entity MONFOBUS, S.L. will not be responsible for the transport services hired by the users through the web portal, but the responsibility for them goes for the titular entity of the particular hired service. Before the purchase process is completed in this website, you will be informed about the company which the transport service ownership corresponds to.
- MONFOBUS, S.L. will not be responsible for the damages and injuries caused in your computer equipments resulting from infection by a virus, trojans, or any other element, being your obligation, as user of the website, to have tools installed in your equipments for the detection and the removal of this kind of elements which can be spread as a result of the use of Internet.
- When you visit the website, the server that makes it available, will automatically recognise the IP address from the computer which has carried out the connection, the day and the time you have accessed and given up the connection as well as the parts of the web portal you have visited. It is necessary that the server where the website is found to know these data of your computer because it needs to communicate to send the requested data by means of the browser so you can display them on your screen. Anyway, this does not allow MONFOBUS, S.L. to know your personal details such as, for example, the name, address, phone, etc… except in the circumstances you have expressly provided them.
- In case you fail to meet the conditions of use of the website, or whenever there is reasonable doubt that you are not complying them, MONFOBUS, S.L. reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to the web portal, taking all technical measures necessary to do it.
4.- Cookies policy
During the access to the website, cookies may be installed on your computer’s hard disc until you delete them, occupying minimal memory space, and without damaging your device in any form. Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in your computer equipment when you access to certain web pages, in order to store and to retrieve information about the navigation carried out from that equipment. Cookies are essential to the working of Internet, providing advantages for the provision of interactive services, making the navigation as well as the use of our web portal easy.
Own cookies as well as third party cookies are used in this website which make possible to register some of the activities you carry out in the website, to recognise the device you use, to access to several important functions of the web portal, to keep private areas of the portal web safe, to remind your preferences, to customice the content of the website in order to adapt it in a better way to your preferences, to count the number of visits and to generate anonymous statistical information in order to improve the services offered, etc.
The cookies used in this website in no case contain specific personal information, for this reason don’t reveal your identity or don’t allow the access to the content stored in your devices (personal computer, smart phone, tablet, etc…). In the same way, most of the cookies used are deleted from the hard disc at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies). In any case without your express consent (through the activation of cookies in your browser) the stored data won’t be linked through cookies with the personal data you could provide at the time of registration or purchase.
By means of the following link you will be able to obtain information about the type of cookies we currently use in our website: Types of cookies.
Since cookies are not necessary to use the website, you can reject and/or delete them from your computer equipment easily. If you don’t want to receive cookies, or if you want to be informed before they are stored in your computer, you can set up your browser to that effect, taking into account that the option of cookie blocking in your browser may not allow you the full use of all the functionalities of the web portal. The procedures for the blocking and deletion of the cookies may differ between browsers, so we recommend you to check the instructions for the use of your internet browser. You can obtain information about how to set up the most used browsers at the following locations:
- - Google Chrome, from here.
- - Internet Explorer, from here.
- - Mozilla Firefox, from here.
- - Safari, from here.
As we have indicated, in this website we also use third party cookies, such as Google Analytics and ClickTale. They are services of web analytic which allow the measuring and analysis of the navigation in the web pages and, in this way, to improve its efficiency. By means of the web analytic, it is possible to obtain information related to the number of users accessing the web, the number of pages visited, the frequency and the repetition of the visits, how long they lasted, the browser used, the operator which provides the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city its IP address is assigned to. This information makes possible a better and more appropriate service on the part of this web portal. In any case, the information we offer in our web portal is always with reference to the source. If you want to increase the above information you can address the webmaster of the domain from which the cookie has come. If you don' want to use any of these cookies you can also address to the following links:
The access to the website implies that you have been informed in a clear and comprehensive way about the use of data storage and recovery mechanisms (cookies) as well as about the fact that MONFOBUS, S.L. has your consent for their use, as provided for in the article 22 of the Law 34/2002, of 11th July, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act (LSSI-CE).
5.- Protection of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of the article 5 of the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (from now on LOPD), which regulates the right to information in collecting data, we inform you that the provision of any personal data through the different forms and/or email addresses present in the web portal implies to accept and to allow the treatment of them as indicated below.
The personal data collected will be an object of treatment in accordance with the provisions of LOPD, and incorporated and retained, on one hand, in certain files ownership of MONFOBUS, S.L., and, on the other hand, in the files of THE COMPANIES wherever necessary, acting THE COMPANIES as responsible of the corresponding files, which are duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry.
In general, the collection and treatment of personal data provided through the use of the web portal have the following purposes: to facilitate the management of the relations maintained by the users with MONFOBUS, S.L. or with THE COMPANIES; to facilitate the access to the website by means of access codes; to satisfy a specific request, delivery, consultation or provision of a service demanded by the users; to manage the users record and to carry out surveys about the satisfaction of the services offered through the website; to be able to contact with the users, to attend and to properly manage the consultations, comments, incidents or suggestions which have been sent; to manage the basic administration duties; to attend and to properly manage the request for budgets which have been sent through this medium; to keep users informed about the latest news, products and services offered by MONFOBUS, S.L. and/or THE COMPANIES that may be of their interest by means of email or using any other means of communication; to satisfactorily manage online ticket purchase; to manage the entry, change or deletion of the cards and/or passes offered by THE COMPANIES, to carry out the tasks necessary to adapt users’ participation in staff selection processes offered by MONFOBUS, S.L., and/or THE COMPANIES, etc…
The personal data that will be asked in the website are necessary, so you if you don’t facilitate them, it won’t be possible the delivery of the service required. In this regard, you expressly consent the collection and treatment of the personal data for the abovementioned purposes.
In any case, if the data collection is carried out using forms, those data which are considered compulsory for the consultation or request or for the provision of the requested services will be expressly indicated. The refusal to supply the compulsory data will imply the impossibility to attend the specific request. With reference to the possible communication of data to third parties, we will inform you in advance, providing you the necessary mechanisms to oppose them, in accordance with the provisions of the law in force.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, when you facilitate us your personal data, you expressly authorise us to manage them and, specifically, to be able to treat them, where appropriate, for publicity purposes. The completion of forms or the sending of emails or other communications implies your explicit consent in order for MONFOBUS, S.L. to be able to treat your Personal Data.
Any user registered will be able to, at any time thereafter, withdraw the authorisation issued for the treatment of personal data, in the terms established in the regulations which at any time are in force.
When you send the data, you are responsible for their accuracy, reserving MONFOBUS, S.L. the right to exclude you from the registered services if you have facilitated false data, without prejudice to any other legal actions this may incur. Should there be any changes to this data, you should communicate the changes to MONFOBUS, S.L. Any candidate who inserts content violating the current law must assume responsibility for the damages and injuries resulting from that action. In this regard, and for illustrative and not restrictive purposes, it is forbidden to provide content that:
- - Contravenes the provisions of the current national, community or international rules.
- - Attacks the fundamental human rights of individuals or can disqualify or bother the rest of candidates or third parties.
- - Contravenes the principles of legality, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of children, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual property rights and industrial property.
Children aged under 14 should not send any personal information without the consent of their parent or guardian. MONFOBUS, S.L. won’t be responsible for any personal information sent by children aged under 14 without the appropriate authorisation.
MONFOBUS, S.L. has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data required by the regulations in force, on the basis of the type of information processed and it has introduced additional technical means to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or access not authorised of the personal data provided.
Any user as requires, may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in accordance with the LOPD and other legislation applicable to this effect, sending an application duly signed, including name, surname and photocopy of the identity card or any other supporting valid document in which will be explained all the rights that are required to MONFOBUS, S.L. C/ Cotón de Arriba, nº 2, Polígono da Louzaneta, 27297 LUGO or via email to the address email@example.com. If you include personal data referring to third parties in the notification, you must first inform them of the contents of the preceding paragraphs.
6.- Intellectual and industrial property rights
The total contents, elements, designs and applications housed in this web page, regardless of their format and characteristics, as well as all Intellectual Industrial Property Rights inherent in that web portal, are ownership of MONFOBUS, S.L. and/or THE COMPANIES, being protected both by the law on Intellectual and Industrial Property and by the other laws that may be applicable. The contents will not be exploited, reproduced, distributed, modified, communicated publicly, transferred or transformed or any other dissemination procedure, which has not been expressly and previously authorised. MONFOBUS, S.L. and THE COMPANIES reserve themselves the right to take the appropriate legal actions against those infringing the rights of their ownership previously referred to.
8.- Security and Confidentiality in the payment process
In order to ensure the security of the transactions carried out through the web portal, the verification and previous management of the information you facilitate in reference to the payment card will be directly carried out by the supplier or the issuer of the method of payment used, who takes other anti-fraud measures which can cause the rejection of certain type of operations. In that case MONFOBUS, S.L. and THE COMPANIES will not be responsible for the damages that could cause the policy implementation which has been passed by the different suppliers or issuers of methods of payment.
It is forbidden to use a method of payment owned by a third party except in the case of having the express consent of the abovementioned third party, being responsibility of the user the evidence of such authorisation and assuming all the damages and prejudices caused to MONFOBUS, S.L. or to THE COMPANIES.
If you consider that there is a linked site with illegal or unsuitable contents, you should communicate it to MONFOBUS, S.L. through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to be able to evaluate if it is necessary to withdraw the corresponding link and, where necessary, to take the appropriate measures.
Any natural or legal person who intends to establish a link from his/her page or website with this web portal must obtain the previous authorisation, expressly and in writing, of MONFOBUS, S.L. The establishment of the said link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between MONFOBUS, S.L. and/or THE COMPANIES with the owner of the page in which it has been carried out and it does not imply the acceptation and/or approval of its contents or services on behalf of MONFOBUS, S.L. and/or THE COMPANIES. In any case MONFOBUS, S.L. reserves expressly the right to forbid or make unusable the links to the web portal at any time.
10.- Restricted access areas
To access to restricted access areas, you should have the corresponding access codes. MONFOBUS, S.L. reserves the right to freely accept or reject the request of record of any user. The data introduced should be exact, truthful and current and they will be processed and treated according to the legislation in force on the subject of personal data protection.
In any case you will be responsible for the safekeeping of your access code, so you will be the only responsible for any damage or prejudice arising from an improper use of it, as well as from its loss or any other circumstance which may pose a risk of its use on the part of third not authorised. If you think that a third party has been able to know your access code, you should immediately communicate it to MONFOBUS, S.L. asking for the blockade and replacement of the access code.
11.- Consequence of the nullity of any provision of this document
If any of the provisions contained in the current document is declared null, it will be removed and replaced. In any case, the said declaration of nullity will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the present document.