From today 3rd of February to the 31st of March Vibasa implements the “Revibajas” with discounts until the 50% below the regular fare. With this original system of prices, that will be demarcated with the advertising slogan “Purchase on time and Travel at the 50%”, the users will be able to acquire low cost bus tickets through the web sufficiently in advance.
The ReVibajas are opened with the offer of half price tickets on bus routes along the North of Spain which connect important towns of the País Vasco, Navarra, Castilla y León, Aragón and Cataluña:
- San Sebastián - Barcelona T-W-TH-SA (from 16,30€)
- Pamplona - Barcelona T-W-TH-SA (from 13,70€)
- Irún - Barcelona T-W-TH (from 16,50€)
- Andoáin -Barcelona T-W-TH (from 15,60€)
- Tolosa - Barcelona SA (from 15,25€)
- Tudela - Barcelona SA (from 10,75€)
- Salamanca - Barcelona M-T-W-TH-F-SA-SU (from 30,45€)
- Soria - Barcelona M-T-W-TH-F-SA-SU (from 18,15€)
- Aranda de Duero - Barcelona M-T-W-TH-F-SA-SU (from 22,60€)
- Zaragoza - Salamanca M-T-W-TH-F-SA-SU (from 19,05€)
- Salamanca - Soria M-T-W-TH-F-SA-SU (from 12,25€)
- Aranda de Duero - Salamanca M-T-W-TH-F-SA-SU (from 7,80€)
So, travel on the buses of Vibasa as well as be a safe and comfortable option, it is converted in the cheapest alternative of transportation between these localities.
Check here all the conditions of the ReVibajas.